Chancellor Philip Hammond released plans for a £1.9 billion cyber security Government strategy.
Key areas that all firms should be aware of include:
- Roles and responsibilities of businesses and organisations
- The National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC)
- Defend – plans to defend UK organisations
- Deter – plans to enhance deterrence
- Develop – plans to strengthen skills, training and technology
It is the responsibility as a business within a particularly vulnerable sector to keep abreast of developments and to be aware of the strategy, as well as ways you can implement any changes effectively.
To read the full National Cyber Security Strategy document, please click here.